This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

One of my absolute favorite things to do is listen to music. Just the other day a friend of mine called me to hum the melody to a song he’d forgotten the name of, laughing as he said: “I figured you might know it somehow.”

I’m practically never without my headphones, always listening to something as I go about my day; my taste is comprised of acoustic indie, 90s rap, Taylor Swift, “The 1975” kind of alternative, Luke Combs’ country, and some Etta James or Ella Fitzgerald type jazz/blues. Needless to say, I like to keep my listening diverse.

As spring quickly approaches, I prepare by hanging up my favorite t-shirts, dusting off my Birkenstocks, and, of course, by creating a spring-themed playlist. I’ve thus thrown

together some tunes that are light, groovy, and feel like sunshine with a cool spring breeze. Here are some of my personal favorites from the playlist:

“Daylight” by Harry Styles

“Dreams” by The Cranberries

“Good Days” by SZA

“I’m In Love With You” by The 1975

“Bags” by Clairo

Listen to my playlist, “spring” on spotify! https:/ /open.spotify.com/playlist/6eiFcp2OAsYp2Is7HFqALT?si=qhhNApfPQOSOlq5OlAXrNg J

Hi! I'm Faith and I'm an English major with Writing and Philosophy minors at the University of Scranton! I absolutely love writing, reading, and listening to music, along with theater, black tea lemonade, and "When Harry Met Sally" ◡̈