This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

We have all seen the Christmas gift lists with Ugg minis, Lululemon, and the new iPhone, but not every gift needs to break the bank.

Here is a list of affordable gift ideas for the spiritual person in your life.

1. Crystals

This is an easy one, but an affordable option. You can pick a crystal you’re drawn to, and it could be just what they need.

2. Tarot card deck

Tarot is a fun hobby to get into. Whether they have given it a try or not, it’s a fun way to get some insight in your life. There are a variety of colors and patterns to choose from, so you’ll be sure to find one they like.

3. Posters

You can never go wrong with some cute decor. You can get a poster with their astrology sign on it, their favorite tarot card, or anything else they would like. Go on Etsy or Redbubble and you will find many to choose from.

4. Headscarves

This is the perfect gift for anyone on your list. You can pick one with a fun pattern and they will be sure to love it. Whether you’re having a bad hair day and want to cover it or just looking for an accessory to complete your look, a headscarf is a perfect option.

5. Incense

There’s no better way to unwind than to burn some incense and relax after a long day. With a variety of scents and uses, you will definitely find one they’ll enjoy.

6. Evil eye jewelry

It’s never a bad idea to have some protection from bad energy. An evil eye necklace or bracelet can give you a cute accessory to add to your look while helping to protect your energy.

A junior political science major with a legal studies concentration. I hope you enjoy my articles :)