Read This to See What the Month of April Has in Store for You Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Aries (March 21st to April 19th): 

Grab a mop and broom- April brings epic housekeeping. This month, you will end all toxic relationships. You will live life on your own terms. Sparks in your soul, passion in your eyes, and dedication in your heart. April is the month of self-prioritization. April is the month of Aries. 

Taurus (April 20th to May 21st): 

Welcome unexpected love. Oh Taurus, so sweet and naive. A hopeless romantic by nature. Look around; see love at first sight. Though you are stubborn, your new love will feel natural. You will not have any doubts. Though you value comfort, you will leap outside your zone. Appreciate the art of falling in love. 

Gemini (May 22nd to June 21st): 

The month of April will bring new faces to your circle. Spread your social butterfly wings, Gemini. Fly. Fly far. Your clique is small- small and composed of trusting souls. However, this month you will welcome new friends into your squad. 

Cancer (June 22nd to July 22nd): 

Peace. Resolution. Tranquility. For quite some time, you have felt the weight of the universe on your shoulders. The month of April will lift this weight away. Cancer, you cannot hide any longer. You need peace. The voices in your head scream for resolution. Let them lead you to it. 

Leo (July 23rd to August 22nd): 

Breathe. A breakdown is on the horizon. Dear Leo, you are strong. With every breakdown, comes an epic breakthrough. And this breakdown is long overdue. When it strikes- prepare for the world to come tumbling down. However, you will feel liberated after. An utter sense of enlightenment. You will accept the hardships in your life and wake up the next day ready to tackle the world. 

Virgo (August 23rd to September 22nd): 

Old love. New flames. Maybe you’ll be sitting in the library and see him from across the room. Maybe you’ll be walking down a grocery aisle and bump his back. Oh Virgo, it will be magical. Imagine falling in love all over again. Imagine feeling every emotion of the first time you met. Imagine feeling every emotion of an old love, but in a more matured state of mind. Rekindle your love. Love your love. 

Libra (September 23rd to October 22nd): 

Prepare to tie loose ends. Do not fear, Libra. You have procrastinated this unfinished business for long enough. Run from the rip tide, it will pull you under. Stand on the beach, stare at the sun and make amends. End the old. Begin the new. Stop daydreaming and pursue your future. You deserve a new beginning.

Scorpio (October 23rd to November 22nd):

Me time. This month you will detox from the physical world. This month you will learn the value of relaxation. Maybe a social media cleanse. Possibly a pedicure. Your worries will fade away. And an utter sense of refreshment will consume your soul. 

Sagittarius (November 23rd to December 21st): 

Connection and intimacy. A month of gratitude dedicated to those who have never left your side. You will cherish the people who surround you. And make the most of every memory. Express appreciation. Live in the moment. 

Capricorn (December 22nd to January 20th): 

Expect a ghost from your past to reappear. In the blink of an eye, a shadow will cast. Though your instant reaction will be to run, run as far away possible, you must confront this ghost. Capricorn, you hurt. This interaction will bring peace of mind. Rip the band-aid off. Heal the empty wound. 

Aquarius (January 21st to February 18th): 

Thirty days of self-discovery. Thirty days of self-improvement. Buckle up, Aquarius, it’s going to be a bumpy ride. This month is an era of self-growth. Radical changes approach the horizon. Do not run. Welcome change with open arms. Embrace it. Learn from it. Practice yoga or meditation to connect with your core. 

Pisces (February 19th to March 20th): 

Pisces, your questions will be answered. April will bring clarity and direction. The question marks cluttering your brain will soon fade away. Listen diligently. Focus. Pay attention to detail. When you least expect it, the answers you have long awaited will appear in plain sight. 

Mackenzie Mickavicz is a senior at The University of Scranton who majors in strategic communications with a public relations track and concentrations in women's and gender studies. This is her second year as CC of Her Campus Scranton. She loves coffee, candy and cupcakes.
Gabriella Basile was CC and President of Her Campus Scranton during the 2018-2019 academic school year.