Ranking my Favorite Non-Coffee Starbucks Drink

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

As person who does not like coffee at all, I still religiously go to Starbucks. While they are most known for their coffee, their cold drinks and Frappuccino’s are great as well. Here is my list of Starbucks drinks that contain no coffee and are my go-to orders!!

1. Dragon Drink

This drink is a mixture of mango flavor, Dragonfruit flavor, Dragonfruit chunks, and milk of our choosing. This is by far my favorite and my go to order!

2. Pink Drink

This drink is a mixture of strawberry flavor, fresh strawberries, and milk of your choice. This drink actually became popular when the Youtuber James Charles announced this was his favorite drink!

3. Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade

In this drink, there is lemonade, green tea, and peach, three of my favorite drinks and they all go so good together! This drink is so refreshing and it is so good!

4. Green Tea Matcha Frappuccino

Matcha is acquired taste. This drink is just matcha blended into a Frappuccino. The whipped cream they put on top enhances the flavor. Again, definitely one of my go to order!

5. Green Tea Latte (iced)

This one contains Matcha but also milk. It has the same consistency of the Dragon Drink and Pink Drink, just with Matcha. I don’t get this very often but when I do, it does not disappoint!

6. Mango Dragonfruit Starbucks Refresher with Peach Juice

I tried this drink for the first time over the summer. I first got it without peach juice but the second time I ordered this drink, a barista recommended I try it with peach juice and it was so tasty! You can get his drink without peach juice as well.

7. Strawberry Acai Starbucks Refresher

I had this drink a few times. I love the strawberries in it and the flavor. It is very refreshing and a great summer drink!

8. White Hot Chocolate

I love hot chocolate but the chocolate is sometimes too much for me. When I tried this drink for the first time, it was not too chocolatey. I tend to order this almost every day in the winter!

9. Strawberry Crème Frappuccino

This drink tastes just like a strawberry smoothie. It is very creamy and filled with strawberry flavor!

Holly Arace

Scranton '23

University of Scranton '23 English Major