Meet Justyn Irizarry ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is a Jersey boy whose outgoing personality charms all the ladies. His witty sense of humor, mixed with his ability to have a good time, is just some of what allures everyone to him.

Name: Justyn IrizarryMajor: FinanceMinor: EconomicsYear: JuniorHometown: Metuchen, New JerseyRelationship status: Single

HC: If you were an animal, what would you be?JI: I would be an eagle so I can fly.

HC: What’s the craziest thing you’ve done since freshman year?JI: I got a tattoo on my butt!

HC: What’s your favorite sport?JI: Swimming. I’m on the swim team and have been since freshman year.

HC: What’s your favorite memory from being on the swim team?JI: During champs sophomore year, someone from the opposing team and I were tied and had to have a swim off.  It was awesome and I won!

HC: Do you have any pets at home?JI: Yeah, I have a yorkie named AJ.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?JI: Vanessa Hudgens…

HC: Zoos or aquariums?JI: Aquariums because I swim and I guess I have that in common with the animals!

HC: What is, in your opinion, the secret to success?JI: Doing well in school and napping.

HC: If you were a season what would you be?JI: Summer because it’s my favorite time of year!

HC: What’s your dream job?JI: I don’t know yet because I don’t know what I wanna be.

HC: Describe you and friends.JI: “Wild childs”

HC: Describe yourself in three words.JI: Happy, healthy and fun.

HC: Are you a mamma’s boy?JI: Are you kidding me? Yes!

Erin Troy is a junior at the University of Scranton majoring in Strategic Communication with a concentration in public relations. She is excited to start her first year writing for the Her Campus Scranton team! She hopes to one day do PR for the New York Rangers, and live in Manhattan. This Long Island native loves shopping and Taylor Swift. Follow her on Instagram @erintroyy!
I'm a twenty-year-old junior at the University of Scranton. I aspire to work in public relations after I graduate, as well as travel the world. I grew up on the south shore of Long Island.
Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_