How To Approach Your Unapproachable Crush

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Ladies, have you ever had a crush who has no idea who you are, or if you even exist, and you feel hopeless?  We need to change that because your crush should know who you are and what you’re all about!  There are so many opportunities to get out there and make a move because this is the 21st century, we don’t need to wait on the guy.  It is time for you to step up, be yourself and conquer this crush!  Here are five tips on how to get ya man:

1. Start with connections

Reach out through mutual friends and add him on any type of social media platform you can.  Just request that follow and hope for the best because, honey it can’t hurt to try.

2. You are awesome

You slay like Queen Bey and any guy would be lucky to know you, let alone be in your presence.  Be confident in yourself because the worse thing he can say is no, there is nothing to lose!

3. Find a way to get introduced

Whether it is at a party with friends or in class, make your way to him. You can even bring a friend and BINGO, use a code word so she knows when you’re comfortable and ready to have a one-on-one with your crush.

4. Find common interests 

He might like the same sports, hobbies or topics as you and that will start the conversation.

5. Keep the conversation going

Now that you have his attention, don’t lose it.  This is your chance to make the move and see where life takes you. 

Senior, University of Scranton Journalism and Electronic Media Major
Dania El-Ghazal

Scranton '18

My whole biography realistically can't fit here so