This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Fall is officially here and adjusting to a new season can be difficult. The thought of school picking up again and saying goodbye to the warm weather can be scary, but I have five fun ways to get into the fall mood!

1. Fall Candles

Go to your local convenience store and pick out a good smelling candle! Any scent from pumpkin to apple cinnamon makes for an amazing fall smell.

2. New Wardrobe

One of the best parts about fall is the beautiful weather, so why not buy some new outfits to show off! Sweaters, flannels, jeans, boots: one of the cutest and easiest dress up seasons!

3. Decorations

Time to get the harvest signs and pumpkins out! Target has some really adorable fall decor that creates the perfect cozy autumn feel.

4. Pumpkin and Apple Drinks

A pumpkin spice latte or apple cider drink can put anyone in a fall mood. These seasonal drinks are never here long enough, get them while you can!

5. Halloween Movies

What is better than snuggling up under a blanket and watching a Halloween movie? Nothing!

Light your candles, wear some comfy new clothes, and watch a Halloween movie while sipping on a pumpkin spice latte in the comfort of your festive room. Easing into autumn can be a smooth transition when you make it fun, so follow these tips and have an amazing fall season!

Amanda DiNolfi

Scranton '24

Hii! My name is Amanda, and I am a junior studying counseling and human services at the University of Scranton. This is my first year involved in HC and I cannot wait to get involved in this amazing club!