This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

One of my favorite fall activities is to cozy up with my favorite blanket and fall snacks and binge watch a show while it’s chilly out. Some shows just have a fall vibe to them, regardless of if they do not take place in the fall season. Here is a list of some of my favorite shows, where to watch them, and what pairs well with them:

1. Gilmore Girls (Netflix)

Pairs well with a PSL (pumpkin spice latte) from Starbucks, a flannel blanket, and ignoring your homework for “just one more episode.”

2. How I Met Your Mother (Hulu)

Pairs well with candy corn chex mix, a warm sweatshirt, and late-night study sessions.

3. Ted Lasso (Apple TV)

Pairs well with pigs in a blanket, cozy lighting, and a huge crush on half the team.

4. Gossip Girl (HBO Max)

Pairs well with a warm cinnamon bun, comfy slippers, and an all-nighter because the drama never ends.

5. Dynasty (2017) (Apple TV, Netflix, Prime)

Pairs well with pumpkin cheesecake ice cream, and a girl-boss attitude.

6. How to Get Away with Murder (Apple TV, Netflix, Prime)

Pairs well with apples and caramel dip and the comfiest cardigan.

7. Vampire Diaries (HBO Max, Peacock, Prime)

Pairs well with candy apples, the best oversized sweatshirt, and a “I can totally pass this test without studying” attitude.

8. Friday Night Lights (Peacock)

Pairs well with apple cider donuts, a soft blanket, and a deep love for the Dillion Panthers.

9. Stranger Things (Netflix)

Pairs well with a big bag of Halloween candy, fuzzy stuffed animals, and 80’s nostalgia.

Cora McGuire

Scranton '27

Hi! I'm Cora and am from Towson, Maryland! I am a first year student at Scranton, and am majoring in Communications. I hope you like my articles!! :)