This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Just the other day I was shopping at Victoria’s Secret when I noticed their marketing and it read something along the lines of “VS is ready for Mariah Season.”

Looking at all the cozy Christmas jammies got me thinking that the holiday season is quickly approaching. Not to mention the fact that whoever in the big corporate office at VS is genius for having the “All I Want for Christmas” singer behind their Christmas collection.

Since I am embracing the entirety of “Mariah Season” here are six Instagram-worthy captions that will get you singing and dancing around the tree just like Mariah Carey.

In my hallmark card era

It’s the season to get bejeweled

‘Tis the season

We could leave the Christmas lights up ‘til January

My favorite holiday

Santa’s favorite

Cara Mia Hogan

Scranton '26

Hi everyone! My name is Cara Mia. I am a second year kinesiology student here at the University of Scranton. I recently just competed in a pageant and won the title of Miss Northeastern PA 2024! I am a member of the cheer team and have been cheering for fifteen years! I love to bake, watch movies and hang out with friends.