This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Blonde Bombshell: The best label we receive. Dumb Blonde: The worst.I was blessed as an all-natural blonde. I have experienced the ups and downs, here are just a few:

Blonde Hair=Sunshine. You can thank us for brightening up the world.

#wifey, not for any logical reasoning but hey.

Blondes have fun, a lot of fun.

Being blonde is usually pretty BOMB, but it does have its setbacks.

People question our existence, our DNA, our birth certificate. YES I AM NATURALLY BLONDE.

The maintenance is unreal for those non-blondes, sorry not sorry.

I am sorry but why does our hair color define if we are dumb or smart?

And why are brunettes in the clear from the labeling?

Despite previous allegations we are quite smart.

Having “blonde moments” are great because they actually aren’t real but the best excuse. #perks

When a brunette excuses herself with having a “blonde moment” AWKWARD.

BLONDES UNITE.

Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_