7 Best Drinks to Order at Starbucks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

While American Runs on Dunkin, it’s safe to say Scranton students run on Starbucks. It’s what keeps us going during the day. And sometimes, you might want to switch up your same old order. Here is a list compiled of seven amazing Starbucks drinks that won’t disappoint!

1. Caramel Macchiato

This drink has espresso, freshly steamed milk with vanilla-flavored syrup, and is topped with caramel drizzle for an oh-so-sweet finish. Try it iced with extra caramel and it’s literally a dessert. The Caramel Macchiato is one of Starbucks’ most popular drinks. It’s my go-to and personal favorite!

2. Peppermint Mocha                     

This drink is a holiday classic made with Starbuck’s signature espresso, steamed milk, sweet mocha sauce and peppermint flavored syrup. It’s topped off with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls. Peppermint Mocha’s are a seasonal drink, so in most locations, they come in those bright red holiday cups!  For anyone watching calories, try the Skinny Peppermint Mocha – it’s just as great!

3. Pumpkin Spiced Latte

PSL’s are a fall favorite, and you don’t need me to tell me how delicious they are!

4. Chai Latte

Starbuck’s Chai Lattes are incredible. They have black tea infused with cinnamon, clove, and other warming spices. Topped with foam, chai’s are the perfect balance of sweet and spicy.

5. Green Tea Latte

Starbuck’s Green Tea Latte has smooth and creamy matcha, is lightly sweetened and is served with steamed milk. It’s the perfect drink to relax – not to mention all the amazing health benefits Green Tea has!

6. Hot Chocolate

With temperatures dropping, hot chocolate is the perfect winter drink. Starbucks hot chocolate has steamed milk with vanilla and mocha flavored syrups, and it is topped with sweetened whipped cream and a chocolate flavored drizzle.

7. Frappuccino’s

With over 30 different Frappuccino’s, surely you will never run out of new orders to try. Some of Starbucks most popular fraps include Vanilla Bean, Caramel, Cinnamon Dolce, Mocha, Java Chip and Salted Caramel. These fraps taste like a milkshake and are truly a treat!

Dania El-Ghazal

Scranton '18

My whole biography realistically can't fit here so