College life is always on the go. There are countless sleepless nights and days on end where we start rocking hobo chic to class because there just isn’t enough time in the morning to get ourselves ready. Here are a few easy beauty hacks to help you in your everyday life:
- Ever get a grease stain on one of your favorite shirts? No worries, try putting some dish soap on it. The stain should come right out!
- Sometimes the bags under my eyes are so big they should have Kate Spade stamped on them. Cut up some potato slices and place them under your eyes to help get rid of dark circles.
- The cooler weather quickly approaching means we’re going to be turning in our beach-y natural looking hair for our blow dryers. Put mayo in your hair to give it a much shinier look after using all that heat!
- Hand sanitizer isn’t just for cleanliness. If you ever get sharpie or pen ink on your skin, put some hand sanitizer on it and it will come right off.
- Having a stye in your eye is probably one of the most uncomfortable things in the world. Mix a little water with baby shampoo and dab the mixture on your eye with a cotton ball.
- Crush up some aspirin and mix it with water to create your own zit zapper!
- This one may sound odd but it’s awesome. Stick your tube of mascara down your bra for a few minutes to warm it up. This will help make your lashes fuller and helps curl them better!
A big thanks to my fellow HC members for letting me in on their beauty secrets to help me with this piece!