This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Up late studying for that exam? Struggling to leave your cozy bed in time for your 8 AM? Yup, sounds like another day in Scranton. Here are a few drinks that will help you wake up just in time for class!

1. Caramel Brûlée Latte

This was my personal go-to for the holiday season. Perfect for those early mornings walking to Hyland, Leahy or LSC.! The drink is steamed milk, a few pumps of Caramel Brûlée syrup, some Caramel Brûlée topping, and whipped cream. You are able to get this in a cold drink or hot! Honestly, try them both, they won’t disappoint!

2. Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai Tea Latte

If you love the famous Taylor Swift Chai cookies, you will definitely love the Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai Tea Latte. I never understood why everyone has a chai obsession, but I understand the hype now. Drinking tea reminds me of the older times, but chai is basically traditional tea’s Gen-Z sibling. It was so underground until it wasn’t. The drink is milk foam, oat milk, steamed milk, and a few pumps of Chai and gingerbread syrup topped with pumpkin spice.

3. Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew

This is my finals week drink order. If you enjoy your coffee with a touch of sweetness while preserving its distinct coffee flavor, try the Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew! The flavors of this order match its appealing appearance, as the sweet cream delicately merges with the coffee, crafting a beverage perfect for sharing on Instagram!

4. Mango Dragonfruit Refresher

They aren’t called “refreshers” for nothing! If you enjoy a more tropical drink, this is my absolute favorite and go-to. The Mango Dragonfruit Refresher is a must and can’t be gatekept anymore. When you order, ask for “a Mango Dragonfruit Refresher, no lemonade, no fruit, and light ice.” It is a game changer.

5. Black Coffee with a shot of espresso

I didn’t forget about you hard-core coffee lovers. For those who crave a more robust caffeine experience, why not elevate your regular cup of coffee by introducing an espresso shot? Espresso shots are essentially concentrated bursts of coffee, injecting an extra dose of caffeine into your brew. This is particularly beneficial on days when a standard cup just doesn’t cut it. What makes espresso shots even more appealing is the versatility they offer; you have the freedom to add as many shots as your taste buds desire, allowing for a personalized and invigorating coffee

indulgence. So, if you’re seeking a bolder and more energizing coffee experience, try infusing your cup with the richness of espresso shots and you won’t be disappointed!

Keep in mind that each drink can be further personalized, whether you prefer it hot or cold, with oat milk or 2% milk, and more. Don’t hesitate to explore new drinks, especially if you’ve seen a friend enjoy it. Imagine missing out on your favorite coffee, take the chance and savor the experience!

Hi, I am Katherine! I've been traveling to Ecuador since I was only a few months old! This made me a travel lover and learn more about other religions, cultures, and beliefs! I am from Long Island, New York. Now studying at University of Scranton as a Business Communication major and Social Media Minor!