Savannah’s Heat: How to get rid of the frizz?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

Savannah’s heat: How to get rid of the frizz?

Now if you have been going to SCAD for a while you should now by now how horrendous the humidity is with this heat and if you haven’t you are surely about to find out sooner than later! This year with its bipolar weather has been sending my hair personally in a uproar but I have found some products to help maintain that frizz and get rid of it for good.

1.Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum:  really lightweight, it adds a ton of shine and is a hair stylist favorite and most expensive to $25-$35 

2. L’Oreal Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum: This is pretty lightweight and also helps protect against heat damage. If you’re at the drugstore, reach for this over the Frizz Ease.And also my personal favorite is $5-$9

3. Mark Hill MiracOILicious Argan Oil: This oil is great on wet hair, but use a lighter hand if you’re applying it to dry hair. $9-$15

4. Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine: Another great oil, this one only needs 2 or 3 drops, even for my super thick hair. A bottle is likely a lifetime supply. $20-$24

5. Living Proof Prime Style Extender: When used on wet hair, this is meant to “prime” your hair for later products, it tames frizz and smooths and helps your hair style last much longer despite humidity. $15-$20