Kendra Scott Savannah Location Tour

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

This month, Kendra Scott opened her store on Broughton Street. The Her Campus SCAD Savannah team got the experience to go to the opening and film it. The Kendra Scott store is very unique and it even has a color bar, where you can pick what you want and the color stone and they make it right in front of you. This video is all about the experience we had at the opening and what things we did while we were there!

Hello! My name is Angela Kastrunes. I am a senior Fashion Marketing and Management student at SCAD. I am the founder/CC for Her Campus-SCAD. Our chapter has grown so much over the past 3 years. I'm excited to say we have expanded to the Atlanta campus, and now have over 20 members combined. It's very bittersweet to realize this is my last year, working as a CC for HC. After graduation I hope to either work in social media management, PR for a fashion brand/music label, or as an editor of a fashion magazine (or Her Campus Nationals).