This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

Kendra Scott has just opened a store on Broughton St. in Savannah! The store is beautifully crafted and designed, with an amazing staff as well. This store also has a Color Bar installed, where a customer can literally customize their jewelry to their liking and have it hand crafted in seconds, right in front of them. The prices are very reasonable and the jewelry is just plain gorgeous – and the fact that the company is so charitable is such a plus. We had the chance to sit down with the staff of Kendra Scott, and learn all about the the brand, as well as the products KS has to offer.

Freshman illustration major at the SCAD Savannah Campus. I like cats, chicken alfredo, and being happy. kelliehilton.com
Hello! My name is Angela Kastrunes. I am a senior Fashion Marketing and Management student at SCAD. I am the founder/CC for Her Campus-SCAD. Our chapter has grown so much over the past 3 years. I'm excited to say we have expanded to the Atlanta campus, and now have over 20 members combined. It's very bittersweet to realize this is my last year, working as a CC for HC. After graduation I hope to either work in social media management, PR for a fashion brand/music label, or as an editor of a fashion magazine (or Her Campus Nationals).