yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

5 Shows to Binge-Watch this season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

1.    Modern Family: (Season 7):

“Modern Family “is a show about a huge, dysfunctional family that consists of Jay (the grandfather), his wife Gloria, Gloria’s son Manny, Jay’s 2 kids Claire and Mitch and their families. This show shows the everyday life of 3 very different families, but yet they fit together perfectly. Almost anyone is guaranteed to love this show. It’s extremely funny, relatable and touching all at the same time. Season 7 of Modern Family started on September 23rd and airs every Wednesday at 9:00 pm on ABC.

2.    Castle ( Season 8):

Richard Castle teams up with the NYPD after a killer starts to imitate the plot of his novels. After solving this case with detective Beckett, Castle decides to continue working with the NYPD. His creativity combined with their skills makes the perfect team.

Castle is the perfect show for someone who loves crime shows. It has a hint of humor and some romance. Season 8 of Castle just started at the beginning of October and airs every Monday at 9:00pm on ABC.

3.    Quantico (Season 1):

Quantico is a new show starting famous Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra. Quantico base in Virginia is where training is being held for special agents. These agents are the best of the best and all of them come with secrets. One of the recruits at the Quantico base is planning the most deadly attack on the U.S since 9/11.Quantico is for anyone who loves crimes, thriller and suspense. It’s full of surprises and is extremely engaging, Quantico airs every Sunday at 10:00 pm on ABC.

4.    How to Get Away with Murder (Season 2):

Professor Annalise Keating is a Law professor that teaches a class Law 100 clas she likes to call “how to get away with murder”. She picks the top students in her class to help her with her cases at her firm; they work alongside with her employees. Little do they know, soon they are going to be in a twisted murder plot.“How to get away with murder” is a show for anyone with a love for murder mysteries, law or just anyone who loves watching crime shows. This show airs every Thursday at 10:00pm on ABC. You can find the previous seasons on Netflix if you need to catch up.

5.  Jane the virgin (Season 2)

Jane’s mother had Jane when she was a teenager. Jane is determined to not make the same mistake as her mother. Her life is going as planned until one doctor’s visit. Jane finds out that she’s pregnant. To make things worse, she finds out that her boss is her sperm donor.Jane the virgin is great for anyone who loves drama with a hint of comedy. This show has a lot of drama but at the same time can make you laugh. Jane the virgin airs every Monday at 9:00 pm. You can find the first season of Jane the Virgin on Netflix if you need to catch up.