Summer’s here. Are you still watching?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

Summer is right around the corner so you know what that means, right? Time to catch up on all the tv shows you missed. Here are binge-worthy shows to kick your summer off (in no particular order).

1. Scandal
  2. Dear White People (Volume 2 is released May 4th!)
  3. How To Get Away With Murder
  4. Rupaul’s Drag Race
  5. America’s Next Top Model
  6. Jane the Virgin
  7. Stranger Things
  8. Chewing Gum
  9. Insecure
  10. On My Block
  11. Seven Seconds
  12. Big Mouth
  13. 13 Reasons Why (What else would number 13 be?)
  14. Being Mary Jane
  15. Ozark
  16. Grown-ish

*Everything Sucks is an honorable mention. It kind of was overshadowed by On My Block, but the show is just as good.

What are some of your favorites that did or didn’t make the list? Follow us on social media @hcscadatl and let us know!

Mia

New Haven

High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World