Style

Make your Friends jealous this Spring Break with cute Pool Floats

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

Let’s be honest, in recent years, no one cared about pool floats, but for some reason they are coming back in style. Now everyone has one, and it’s the battle of who has the cutest or yummiest one. Pool floats range anywhere from food to animals, to really anything. Sometimes they’re big enough for two people to chill on. Today, I’ll be sharing with you all, the different kinds of pool floats you fill find.

For food, there’s: watermelon, eggs & bacon, eggplant, donuts, avocados, and especially pizza. For animals, there’s: unicorns, flamingos, whales, ducks, and swans. It’s like someone created pool floats from everyday items, or whatever they encounter, because you can find, emoji’s, hashtags, flowers, hearts, and shells.

If you want one of these pool floats, you can find them at stores like Urban Outfitters, Bed Bath & Beyond, American Eagle, and Walmart. There’s definitely not a shortage of these online. Next time you go to the pool, break out one of these floats, and everyone will be in ahh.

My name is Daniela. I am an Alumna of at SCAD Atlanta. An interesting fact about me is that I have three citizenships: American, British, Canadian.
Mariana Rodriguez is in her Junior year at SCAD pursuing a B.F.A. in Fashion Design. Mariana was the Marketing Director a chapter before taking the role as Co-Campus Correspondent. She loves traveling, sushi, and fashion.