Galentine's Day

Valentine’s Day is a cute and fun holiday whether you’re in a relationship or single. I’ve always loved the pink/red, chocolate, and flowers but a “Galentine’s Day” is sometimes even more fun than a date night! I’m writing about some fun ideas to do with your girlfriends!

1. A wine tasting and paint your own glass night- Everyone loves wine. Have all of your girlfriends bring a wine glass and a different bottle of wine. Bring some paints and decorate your glasses and have a mini wine tasting!

2. Fondue Night- Get some melting chocolate wafers, strawberries, marshmallows, pretzels, pineapple, banana and any other yummy foods to dip into melted chocolate.

3. Chick Flick Marathon- Pretty cliché idea but Nicholas Sparks and movies like his are always the way to go for a chick flick movie night. Netflix has good ones like Charlie St. Cloud, Pretty in Pink, Sex and the City, and Mama Mia!!

4. Go out to Dinner- Going out to eat with your girlfriends is always a fun idea. Going to a good restaurant and getting a yummy dinner and dessert is the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day! Some places I love are Beef N Barrel, Sprague’s, Grand Slam, Brothers Bistro, and Rafi’s platter.

5. Cookie Decorating- Get some cookies, frosting, red and pink sprinkles to decorate Valentine’s day themed cookies.

6. Go to the movies- Go to the AMC theater and see a movie!! Seeing a movie and getting popcorn is always fun with girlfriends.

Author: Megan Moricca