This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

Ever since childhood, I have loved playing with jewelry of all shapes, sizes, and colors. In middle school, I adopted my signature silver look, wearing simple rings and earrings each day to class. I believe wearing simple pieces of jewelry can truly differentiate an individual. Whether you are wearing your jewelry for aesthetic, sentimental or experimental reasons, you should not have to break the bank. Especially with this holiday season in full swing, it is important to find affordable gifts for others (and yourself)! Below are my favorite brands for high-quality yet low-price jewelry finds. 

sunshine + bluebirds

This small business is based in Buffalo, New York, so innately, I am biased. I would say over half of my jewelry collection (especially my necklaces) are from Sunshine + Bluebirds. Though their brick-and-mortar location is in Buffalo, their website offers a wide selection of beautiful and unique pieces. Statement earrings, stunning necklaces, and staple rings can all be found on their website. The best part; all of the items are at fair prices. 

Shop here:  https://www.sunshineandbluebirds.com/

Pandora 

A timeless jewelry brand, Pandora is a tried and true favorite for jewelry lovers. While Pandora could be considered on the “pricey” end of affordable jewelry, I’d argue their pieces are worth every penny. I especially enjoy Pandora’s rings, which have lasted me for years without tarnishing. Their silver and gold rings are perfect for stacking and mixing and matching. They are constantly offering promotions such as free shipping. You can also shop by price range and recipient. They even have gift guides for moms, sisters, and daughters to make your holiday shopping even easier.. 

Shop here: https://pancharmbracelets.com/

BaubleBar

Keeping up with the latest jewelry trends is BaubleBar’s specialty. Sold by major distributors such as Target and online as well, the company boasts an incredible selection. BaubleBar also has collaborations with major brands such as Disney and the NFL- which make perfect gifts for those of all ages. I especially love browsing their bestsellers page to find popular pieces. Baublebar also has a multitude of options for customization to make any piece of jewelry more personal. The site offers a sale page to find the latest deals, including their holiday promotion right now. Don’t miss it! 

Shop here: https://www.baublebar.com/

Francesca’s 

I think one of the most tragic events of my life was when the Francesca’s in my local mall closed. I am fortunate that I can still purchase jewelry from their website, which is regularly updated for the latest sales and trends. They have festive jewelry, which is a must-have for the holiday season. In addition, their signature earrings and necklaces are essential for anyone looking to add simple detail to elevate their style. Along with jewelry, the brand also offers beautiful clothing and accessories. This is one of my personal favorite sites when it comes to gift-giving for friends and family, there is something for everyone! 

Shop here: https://www.francescas.com/category/jewelry

Katie is a social media executive for Her Campus at St. Bonaventure University. Her experience with social media, advertising, and writing allow her to combine her passions and advance her university's chapter of HC. She has been a part of Her Campus since freshman year. It has been her favorite on-campus extracurricular to become involved with. Katie is a second-year student studying Strategic Communication and Marketing. She finds joy in being involved on campus through various organizations including Her Campus, Jandoli Women in Communication, and College Democrats. She is Vice President of SBU's Freshman Leadership Program. She is also a full-time student ambassador who enthusiastically leads tours for prospective students. (Request her as your tour guide!) In her free time, you can find Katie reading, hiking, and laughing with her friends. She loves spending time outdoors, especially in the fall. Her guilty pleasures are copious amounts of (iced) coffee and country music. Some of her favorite artists include Chris Stapleton, Fleetwood Mac, and Luke Combs. Katie will eagerly engage in any conversation about her beloved hometown, Buffalo, New York. She will likely attempt to convert you to become a Buffalo Bills fan, and could talk about Josh Allen for hours. Post-grad, Katie hopes to be using her creative talents towards a fulfilling career in the world of advertising.