This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

Fall is quickly approaching. Personally, I feel like I squander the immaculate vibes and activities that come along every autumn. However, this year will be different because I’ve compiled a list of cozy, non-negotiable activities to help us all make the most out of this majestic season.

Brunch at Sprague’ maple farms

Give yourself a break from the Hickey and make the 20-minute drive to Sprague’s. It’s a cute place with a charming woodsy theme and satisfying food. Not to be dramatic, but I ordered the French toast last week and I think it healed my soul.

See a horror movie at amc

This feels like a good, chilly Tuesday night activity. Honestly, I’m not really sure what’s going to be in theaters, but they will definitely turn out plenty of gory, scary films in time for Halloween.

LISTEN to red (tv)

RED (TV) is the official album of fall and therefore must be streamed at least once this season (preferably on a drive while admiring the NY foliage).

Ellicotville’s fall festival

Make the trek to Ellicottville on October 7th or 8th for a cute, picturesque fall day. They are going to have lots of vendors and chairlift rides, which sounds like a great time!

FIRE UP THE pavilion BONFIRE

Bring a blanket and some gossip. It’s about to be peak fall vibes.

GO THRIFTING

Time to look for a new go-to sweater, and perhaps find some other gems. (Bonus points if you find jeans!)

Peruse pumpkins at pumpkinville

TBH this could be hit or miss, but if you’re looking for something to do September 16 to October 31, consider Pumpkinville in Great Valley, NY! You and your friends could wander through the pumpkin patch, making for a great photo op.

WALK THE TRAIL IN IT’S AUTUMNAL GLORY

This is perhaps the most tranquil and aesthetic of all Hoka-Clad hot girl walks. Think about it- a comfy sweat set, a hot drink from LaVerna, and a good, uplifting podcast.

Meghan Lex is a freshman at St. Bonaventure University from New Jersey. She is a new member at Her Campus SBU, but plans to write pieces surrounding mental health, entertainment, and campus life! She currently studies communications. Technically, she's a "Undeclared Communications" major at the moment because it gives her the opportunity to explore all of the different aspects of the field! As a freshman, she is extremely excited to try new things, and sign up for different clubs and experiences on campus. Evidently, she is a part of the women's cross country and track team, SBU@SPCA, Freshman Leadership Program, and the Student Athletes Wellness Club.