This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Teddy Bear Coat

This is the most popular jacket of the season. Everyone on instagram is wearing it. The I.AM.GIA Pixie Teddy Coat runs for $110 at Urban Outfitters. A similar look for this, can be found at Forever 21

Plaid Pants 

Plaid pants are something different and unique from a plain pair of jeans. You can stick to your basic colors but by adding the funky print to your outfit, you’ll get compliments on how stylish you look! 

Cropped Sweater   

Sweaters are always worn in the winter but you’re probably wondering why you would even consider wearing a cropped sweater when the weather is pretty chilly… you can simply wear high waisted jeans. This is a great excuse for you to add more layers such as a scarf or jacket. You could even show off a cute Gucci belt. Who am I kidding? Most of us in college can’t afford a Gucci belt. Find any cute belt! 

Cabby Hat 

Bad hair day? No problem. One of the best things about college is getting to throw on a hat when your hair is a complete mess. Baseball caps are so last year! Cabby hats are very French inspired but you can almost rock it with any outfit. It comes in all types of material—leather, tweed, velvet and suede. You can find several cute affordable cabby hats online at Forever 21. 

Photos: coat, pants, sweater, hat 1, hat 2 

Major: Marketing // Minor: PR  Fashion, food and Instagram.  Follow-up with my articles to learn more about me and Her Campus at SAU. #GoBees