This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20)

Pisces, a water sign, is the last constellation of the zodiac. It’s symbolized by two fish swimming in opposite directions, representing the constant division of Pisces’s attention between fantasy and reality. As the final sign, Pisces has absorbed every lesson — the joys and the pains, the hopes and the fears — learned by all of the other signs. This makes these fish the most psychic, empathetic, and compassionate creatures of the astrological wheel.

Pisces’ best personality traits: 

Compassionate, artistic, deeply emotional, especially empathic, at least a little bit psychic, and often inclined to throw themselves into caring for others at all costs, the Pisces in your life are some of the most magical people you’ll ever come in contact with. When it comes to their artistic impulses, sensitivity, and spirituality, they’re operating on a whole other level. (In fact, they might find they can’t help but pursue a path as an unofficial or full-on professional psychic, astrologer, or medium.) They swim in the deep end of emotions and psychology as a rule, and whatever energy they’re around, they tend to soak up like a sponge. This could mean they carry deep emotional wounds through life, but they also excel at channeling that pain into therapeutic, creative outlets. They’re also true artists who tend to not only have a deep, lifelong appreciation of film, theater, dance, music, etc. but who can create it almost effortlessly as if they were born with a special gift. They’re the longtime friend whose shoulder you can sob on without any fear of judgment. And they’re the healer who you seem to have found at precisely the right time, who intuitively understands what you’re going through and whose warm, spiritual presence can feel like a soothing balm in and of itself.

Abby is a VP Editor in Chief at HC@ SAU. She overseas the editors and editing articles. Beyond HC, Abby is involved in STEP. Abby is majoring in Human Performance and Fitness, Pre-Occupational Therapy. In her free time, Abby enjoys playing with her bunny, Lulu and going out with friends to get coffee. Fun fact: Lulu is our club mascot!