This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

If you have been anywhere on social media for about the last month you have likely heard about “Try Guys” Ned Fulmer caught cheating on his wife. People have been so upset about this for the obvious reason that he cheated, but people are especially surprised because one of his biggest personality traits while being on Buzzfeed and with the Try Guys has been that he loved his wife. There has been many edits of multiple times Fulmer has stated “I love my wife” throughout his time on Buzzfeed. Recently, there has been more than one celebrity getting caught in a cheating scandal. Maroon 5’s Adam Levine also recently was caught in a scandal where a woman came forward about his affair with her. Fans came out to inform the other three Try Guys Labor Day weekend that Fulmer had engaged in unfaithful activity.

The three remaining Try Guys came out with a YouTube video Monday October 3rd which is nearing 10M views in the last six days. They informed their audience that they have been aware and that the actions in which took place with Fulmer do not represent them as a company or who the rest of them are as people. They were very insistent on the fact that they do not stand for this and their response took as long as it did because they were communicating with certain people in the company to make sure things were handled correctly. Due to the large audience the channel has (8M subscribers) Eugene, Keith, Zach were very transparent when informing people what types of content they would see in the near future on the channel. They stated that we may still see Ned in some videos because they were pre-filmed and were for different sponsors or brands.

We may never understand why this happened or how ling exactly it was going on but we do know that the other three handled this to the best of their ability and were very open and honest with their followers. Both Ned and his wife Ariel have posted brief statements to their Instagram’s three weeks after Labor Day weekend when the information came up.

Ned Fulmer writes: “Family should have always been my priority, but I lost focus and had a consensual workplace relationship. I’m sorry for any pain that my actions may have caused to the guys and the fans but most of all Ariel. The only thing that matters right now is my marriage and my children, and that’s where I am going to focus my attention”.

Ariel Fulmer Writes: “Thanks to everyone who has reached out to me – it means a lot. Nothing is more important to me and Ned than our family, and all we request right now is that you respect our privacy for the sake of kids”.

Anyways … Alexa play “Try Everything” by Shakira

Kayla Devine is a social media exec board member and helps run the TikTok page at HC @ SAU. Beyond HC, Kayla is involved in campus clubs like SAAT and Enactus. She also works at a bowling alley. Kayla is majoring in business management and marketing, with minors in communications and art history. In her free time, Kayla likes to bowl and cook. A fun fact about Kayla is that she is an only child.