This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte

This is the quintessential fall drink! Everyone loves a pumpkin spice latte. To make it, simply steam milk and two pumps of pumpkin spice flavoring. Add that to two shots of espresso. Top with a sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!

2. Caramel Apple Steamer

There’s nothing better than a caramel apple from the county fair! To make this, mix and heat your desired milk with two pumps of apple flavoring and one pump of caramel syrup. Top with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle.

3. Hazelnut Mocha

Hazelnut and chocolate were a match made in heaven! You can make this by steaming a cup of milk with one pump of hazelnut flavoring and two pumps of dark chocolate syrup. Add two shots of espresso. Top with either a layer of foamed milk or whipped cream.

4. Peppermint Hot Cocoa

This is another classic drink known more for the winter. That doesn’t mean you can’t start this special in the autumn! Make this by heating milk with three pumps of chocolate sauce and one pump of peppermint flavoring.

5. Salted Caramel Latte

This is a fun take on a classic latte. Start by steaming your milk with two pumps of caramel syrup. Pour over two shots of espresso. Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel, and a sprinkle of flakey salt.

6. Maple Spice Iced Coffee

This is also known as Canadian coffee because of its distinct maple flavor. Start by mixing your milk, two pumps of maple flavoring, and one pump of cinnamon flavoring. Pour this over ice and two shots of espresso. Top it with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.

7. Pecan Pie Frappe

There’s nothing cozier than a slice of pecan pie with your family. You can bring this to your customers at your coffee shop! You can make it by combining 2 cups of ice, two shots of espresso, a splash of milk, two pumps of butter pecan flavoring, and one pump of caramel syrup in a blender. Blend it until smooth. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel syrup.

8. Cinnamon Roll Steamer

Warm and gooey cinnamon rolls are a great autumn treat. You can make this by steaming together milk with two pumps of brown sugar cinnamon flavoring and one pump of cheesecake flavoring. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon.

9. Pumpkin Chai Latte

This is another take on a pumpkin spice latte. Make this by brewing your chai tea, as usual, adding two pumps of pumpkin pie syrup, and topping with foamed milk. It’s a classic cozy drink.

10. Spiced Apple Cider

Apple cider is a quintessential autumn drink. Warm your apple cider as normal and add two pumps of brown sugar cinnamon flavoring. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Abby is a VP Editor in Chief at HC@ SAU. She overseas the editors and editing articles. Beyond HC, Abby is involved in STEP. Abby is majoring in Human Performance and Fitness, Pre-Occupational Therapy. In her free time, Abby enjoys playing with her bunny, Lulu and going out with friends to get coffee. Fun fact: Lulu is our club mascot!