This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

You would know her from her laugh a mile away, Ambrose junior Sarah Keeton struts her own style on the reg’, and loves everything about it.

Hailing from Omaha, Nebraska, and raised in Marion, Iowa, this small town girl has big future plans. Her dream job is to design clothes or work as a personal shopper and help people express their own unique style through fashion.

“I love clothes and fashion. Personally, it is the way I choose to express myself and I think an outfit can say a lot about a person,” Sarah said. “I am a firm believer in the idea, look good, feel good, do well.”

Sarah is the assistant hall director in Davis, Junior Class senator, E&L member and works at the library. Basically if you haven’t seen her around campus, you must be locked up in your room binge watching Netflix (although Sarah admits that this is one of her hobbies also).

This Taylor Swift loving, coffee obsessed, bookworm is also very interested in social justice and loves getting into a conversation about social constructs. As involved and beautiful spirited as she is as a role model herself, Sarah couldn’t pick out one role model of her own.

“I think that we all have strengths and weaknesses, and there is something we can learn from each person we meet,” Sarah said. “There are qualities I admire in each person in my life and I try to implement those admirable qualities as I go through life.”

Like many of the upperclassmen, Sarah admits that after graduation she doesn’t have set plans just yet. Between doing a year of service or pursuing student affairs and moving to the one of the coasts for grad school, she has some great looking options ahead of her. Although there’s always the, I might just live in a box, option.

Freshmen Bees out there are encouraged by Sarah to try something new and get involved!

“Surround yourself with people who are going to challenge your ideas,” Sarah says. “Be open to different perspectives because it helps you better understand the world and the people in it!”

Hey i'm Sam! SAU Senior. Chicago native. Self proclaimed pizza critic and Instagram guru. #GoBees
Her Campus at SAU