Pumpkin Spice Makes Everything Nice

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

It’s finally the start of fall 2016 and pumpkin spice is everywhere. Don’t limit yourself to just PSLs, there’s now pumpkin spice flavored EVERYTHING. I do mean everything including drinks, cookies, candy, and ice cream. Beware, this article will leave you wanting all of these delicious fall tasting treats. 

Drinks 

Is it getting chilly or is it just me? Warm yourself up this fall season with the ever so basic pumpkin spice latte. Aside from the famous Starbucks version, try it from Joe Mugg’s (located inside of Books-A-Million) or Dunkin’ Donuts. If you ever wonder what actually is in a pumpkin spice latte, it’s a hot coffee drink mixed with spices along with steamed milk and espresso. This drink won’t leave you cold this season. 

Not to worry if you’re not a fan of the pumpkin spice lattes. Shakes are a huge hit. Whitey’s, Culver’s, Steak ‘n Shake, and Dairy Queen has your back on this. Any pumpkin spice lover will die for these shakes. 

Cookies 

If you ever decide to treat yo’self with these cookies, do not look at the nutritional label! These cookies are so bad, but sooo good. Don’t leave limited edition hangin’ because these pumpkin spice flavored cookies are worth the try. Find them at Target or Walmart. 

Candy

Trick or treat…. more like a treat! From kisses to gummies, pumpkin spice exists in all candy forms these days. Grab a bag from your favorite grocery store and give ’em a whirl.

Ice Cream  We all scream for ice cream! The perfect combination to order from Whitey’s is a scoop of pumpkin and graham central station. I guarantee you’ll fall in love with this and crave it as much as me. Ladies, the cravings are real. Otherwise, go for other ice cream options when you’re not feelin’ Whitey’s (is that even possible?). A healthy alternative is going to Peachwave for fro-yo. Try their new pumpkin yogurt! 

There you have it, from PSLs to ice cream treats, pumpkin spice season is in full gear. Try out of any of these fall treats now! 

Photos Credited to: Google, Peachwave, and Annie Nguyen

Major: Marketing // Minor: PR  Fashion, food and Instagram.  Follow-up with my articles to learn more about me and Her Campus at SAU. #GoBees 
Her Campus at SAU