This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

As a future English teacher, one would think that I’d be really good at completing a book before buying another one. That is in fact not the case and my problem of buying books when I have an ever-growing pile seems to have only gotten worse as I have gone away to school, and quite literally have zero time to read for fun anymore. Here is a list of books that I have in my TBR pile. including some that I recently finished from the pile with my rating!

1. Crave Series by Tracy Wolff (Crave, Crush, Covet, Court, Charm[release date 7/26/2022], Cherish[release date 11/8/2022])
  2. One of Us Is Next by Karen M. McManus
  3. Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
  4. Reputation by Sara Shepard
  5. The Lost Book of the White by Cassandra Clare
  6. Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare
  7. Chain of Iron by Cassandra Clare
  8. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
  9. Neon Gods by Katee Robert
  10. Electric Idol by Katee Robert
  11. All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
  12. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover (my current read)
  13. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
  14. In Five Years by Rebecca Serle

These are all books that I, probably foolishly, want to finish by the end of this year. Now here is a short list of books that I have recently been able to take off of my TBR list:

1. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
  2. The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
  3. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera

These three books all receive a 5/5 rating from me! I highly recommend these books to anyone who is a fan of realistic fiction or of Rom-Coms, all of these books have elements of romance and comedy in them and are truly great books! Happy reading!

Cassie is the Senior Editor at HC @SAU. She oversees the Editorial Team and helps out the writers. Beyond HC, Cassie is involved on campus. Phi Eta Sigma, Sigma Tau Delta, and student assisting on the softball team are some of the organizations/clubs she is involved in. She is also a substitute teacher. Cassie is majoring in English for Secondary Education (5-12) and has an endorsement in English as a Second Language (ESL for K-12). In her free time, Cassie likes to read, relax, watch TV/Movies, and spend time with her family and friends. A fun fact about Cassie is that she read the entire Harry Potter series when she was in 3rd grade, and has re-read it 4+ times.