This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

I’m the kind of person to get REALLY distracted by shiny objects. It’s the stereotypical ADHD kid in me. So bringing me into a store full of crystals is probably not the best idea.

Last time I was here, I had dropped around $50 on crystal things such as a headband, a snail, and a chunk of malachite with a flower in it. I love the shop. It’s fairly close to our school and I’m blanking on the name. One of my favorite things about the shop is the service dog that’s there for one of the owners. It gets scared of anything and everything, but is super sweet. 

So I went again yesterday and wasn’t in there long, but still got a bit; a small opalite orb (which has become my new favorite fidget), a necklace with a peridot pendant, and a goddess-shaped stone that I don’t know the name of. I may have spent too much but everything in there made me happy.

Haley is on the social media team at HC @ SAU. They oversee creating content on social media platforms. Beyond HC, Haley is involved in PRISM, marching band, symphonic band and jazz band. Haley is majoring in pre-music education. In her free time, Haley enjoys writing, music production, creating digital art and talking with their friends. She also loves talking about snails! (They/She)