jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Decor

5 Candles That Will Have You In Your Fall Feels

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Fall never smelled so good! These candles will have you feeling like you’re outside on a perfect autumn day, out at the apple orchard, or smelling a fresh pumpkin pie for the first time this fall. We are here to make your home the most inviting place for friends with some of the best fall-scented candles! 

1. “Sugared Pumpkin Swirl” Yankee Candle

Amazon- $17.99 Shop Now

Prepare yourself to crave a yummy pumpkin dessert the instant you smell the aromas of this caramel drizzle, raw pumpkin puree, warm honey, vanilla bean, cedarwood, and cinnamon bar. 

2. “Sweater Weather” Bath and Body Works

Bath and Body Works- $14.50 Shop Now

Be ready to grab your favorite fall sweater when smelling the fresh aroma of sage, juniper berry, aromatic eucalyptus, and fresh woods with essential oils. 

3. “Apple Cider Candle” Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day- $7.99 Shop Now 

How do you like them apples? You’re going to want some warm apple cider when smelling the warm and sweet aromas of this candle! 

4. “Amber & Smoke” Paddywax

Amazon- $19.00 Shop Now

This candle makes you want to cozy up with some fuzzy blankets by the fire. It’s the smell of “a perfect autumn night”. 

5. “Leaves” Bath and Body Works

Bath and Body Works- $14.50 Shop Now  

This candle screams “a perfect fall day”! It brings back the memories of jumping into the piles of fall leaves as a kid. The aromas you smell from this candle includes crisp red apple, golden nectar, and warm clove spice with essential oils. 

MBA '21 Groovin' my way through college Lover of music, coffee, and a good time
Her Campus at SAU