Top 5 Hottest Celebs with Beards

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

It is now November, meaning that we are closer to Thanksgiving, and Christmas, but more importantly, it is now no-shave November. To celebrate no-shave November and bearded men, here are (in my opinion) the top five hottest celebrities in Hollywood who are rocking the bearded look. 

5) Brad Pitt: Even though Brad Pitt is getting up there in age, he is still one of the sexiest actors who looks great with a beard. No matter how he styles it, it always looks good paired with his gorgeous deep blue eyes, and heart – melting grin.  The next movie that he will be starting in is, “By the Sea” alongside his wife, Angelina Jolie, who also wrote and directed the film. Brad is also infamous for the variety of roles he has played over the years, which include; a flight club enthusiast in the 1999 film, “Fight Club”, a lieutenant in Nazi occupied France in “Inglorious Basterds”, and a fierce secret agent in “Mr. and Mrs. Smith.” 

4) Chris Hemsworth: This Australian cutie’s beard always looks great because it pairs so nicely with his long hair. It also helps that he has crystal blue eyes, and is always perfectly quaffed and in a handsome suite. His next upcoming movie is the “Ghostbusters” remake, which due to hit theatres in late 2016. Although Hemsworth, is most famous for his superhero role of Thor in the “Thor” series and in “Avengers: Age of Ultron.” 

3) Tyler Posey: This younger cutie doesn’t quite have a full beard yet, but he is getting there. The 24-year-old is best known for his role in the “Teen Wolf” TV series. If you have ever seen the romantic comedy “Maid in Manhattan,” then you might have recognized him as the role of Jennifer Lopez’s character’s cute 9-year-old son. If you haven’t seen “Maid in Manhattan”, the put it on your “chick flick” movie night list. His next role is one that plays alongside Johnny Depp in “Yoga Hosers.” 

2) Christ Pratt: Chris is one hunky guy who looks great with a beard. He can pull off both the clean baby-face look, and the rugged and handsome bearded look. He also has a great smile and funny personality, so this rising actor definitely has a lot going for him. His latest, and most popular role to date has been the sexy Velociraptor tamer, in “Jurassic World.” His next big film is the “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.” 

1) Chris Pine: In my opinion, Chris is the most handsome celebrity with a beard. He just has such a nicely chiseled face, on that rivals the statue of Adonis. This natural brunette also has piercing blue eyes that add to his immense level of handsomeness. His most famous roles include his role as Captain Kirk in the “Star Trek” movies. He also played the role of Cinderella’s prince in the musical “Into the Woods.” He will also be reprising his role as Captain Kirk in the 3rd and 4th Star Trek movies, which have been estimated to come out in 2016 and 2019.        

I'm a Sophomore at San Francisco State University majoring in Journalism. I went to San Marin High in Marin County, Novato, and was attracted to Journalism there too. I wrote for the school newspaper, 'The Pony Express' for two years and also enjoy reading, and shopping.