This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

1. Start a Blog

It seems that nowadays everyone and their mother has a blog of some kind. If you’ve never tried out blogging it’s an easy hobby to pick up and a great way to keep an online diary. The great thing about a blog is that you don’t have to stick to writing about just one thing. It’s a great way to combine all of your interests into one space. If you’re having trouble getting started these links will surely point you in the right direction!

How to Start a Blog

21 Fundamentals Every Blogger Needs

2. Go Exploring

San Francisco is one of the most diverse cities in the world. Plan out a day trip and go see some things you’ve never seen before. Try making a list of a few places from around the world and see if you can “visit” them all by never even leaving the city. Get breakfast burritos in the mission, visit the japanese tea garden, get dimsum in chinatown, get gelato in North Beach and end the night dancing in a jazz club in the Fillmore. You can also knock some san francisco landmarks off your list of places to visit. Still haven’t been to the Ferry Building? Now’s the time! Never been to Lands End? Go do it! There are so many things to do in this little city that you’re sure to find something new.

3. Redecorate

Now I understand that this one might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but hear me out! If you’re feeling uninspired and sluggish a home or room makeover might be just the thing to get you out of your funk. You can change the whole feel of a room or house by doing a few easy (and free!) things. First, try moving your furniture around. If your bed is situated under your window right now switch it out. Take furniture that you don’t use in one room and place it in another. If things still feel off, spend the day making art for your walls or looking up easy decor you can diy to change the whole feel of your space. There are cool wall hangings and chic printouts that you can hang up to match any style of room. The possibilities are endless!