This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

If you haven’t heard- March is slated to be certified jam-packed with music releases. From new eras to new artists, this is your one stop shop to get the info on all the upcoming music. 
HzXe3Fzem82 BA n0JKu7wF rOYplan08 Zr KCg7THacgFlnFR004hxr EwRlm9oSDSfG7ZG0ym5QwGquZ2V1Y2yj vg3itn D1dOKI

1. Melanie Martinez 

Yep, you heard that right. Coming back with her first album in almost four years, Melanie Martinez returns with her third studio album- Portals. Slated to release on March 31st, Portals sees a completely new era for Melanie, with this album having a distinct alien-from-the-forest vibe. Her titular character from her first album, “Crybaby” comes back from the dead- literally- and this album is Crybaby reborn, in her new form. 

1. Lana Del Rey 

jtKRXnix4Hy2gz0N4hdDA0IKg5P5UQ4eK1A6Hn47xxdf6CChQl0Ck4kTAyMy1H0Wa5WKyEw9JpXyyAAosvVmxzdXHqsmRm25tBWDRGCSwyIrr7IZnw6hkWezZK6K6l4Qonnyp 2Z15Y5a0nKvwJlAZo

Sad girls, unite. All hail Lana Del Rey as she is releasing her new album on March 24th. We have already gotten two songs from the album, “A&W” and the titular song “Did you know there’s a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard”. Lana’s new album looks like it’s going to take influences from her previous albums “Blue banisters” and “Norman fucking Rockwell” as well as inspiration from her “trap Lana” or “Lizzy Grant” era. She has fans in a chokehold as they all anticipate her newest project.
f l5qZWtqQUpJ3aa7SarlUlJkqDqfNOZnPvReLxUF 6r

1. Kinneret 

Kinneret is back in business, baby. If you don’t know who she is, you’ve probably heard her breakout song, “No wind resistance!”. She’s back with her new album, “All that I Know” also comes out on March 24th. Kinneret has already put out four mind altering singles: “Soon you’re gonna know”, “Wizardry”, and “Learn My Name” and most recently “Vienna Sunday Night”. All of the songs on the album feature psychedelic instrumentals along with Kinneret’s ethereal voice that makes you feel as if you’re floating, this album is sure to satisfy all your trippy space alien cowgirl needs. 

1. Kali Uchis dSJSmkj86mf5KHUnnLcqWxmkKsR8ZBYeJL90yvkTNu00lgkmQDl9o6z8XkqPwN8gd1L4XJQx ZcQFme75fgf1ppBc XEYmqeG98nz3xSze7SBOuGOnMJb52HdWOadsmW3yEQu49f2d Sqf1PL8Sz96M

The queen is back and here to stay. Kali Uchis’s new album “Red Moon in Venus” is not that far away, releasing on March 3rd. The album seems to be taking the title very literally. The vibe fans have gotten from promotional materials has been that of sultry, red, seduction- what Kali Uchis does best. If you’re ready for more baddie seductress energy to come your way, Kali is your girl this March. 

4zK7J7D K xPICAqjEiM nLm UHAaaoSh0tW9gxXJy8pJpfX90QNwRhmJotzB8LhCxUGBkvaxyAVuIiDJM9I3MPuKaXX wMqYV62OoZOoQeQTA8on3tVsfm3xdEMsSsKJkj8Ipp7gBrrk

1. Boygenius 

Sad girls, make your way to the front once again. Boygenius, composed of Phoebe Bridgers, Julien Baker, and Lucy Dacus, is slated to release their highly anticipated first album on March 31st. Fans of this indie supergroup powerhouse have been waiting for something like this since 2018, when the band spontaneously formed to release an EP. But since then, it has been radio silence- until now. Get ready to feel all the feels while listening to what is undoubtedly indie-rocks fav girl group. 

1. Honorable mentions  

There are a lot of new releases coming up in March, way too many to go over in detail. So, here are some quick honorable mentions. 

Miley Cyrus- Endless Summer Vacation (March 10th)

Hozier- Eat Your Young EP (March 17th)

Fall Out Boy- So Much (for) Stardust (March 24th)

Jimin- Face (March 24th)

Tori Ramirez

San Francisco '25

Hi, I'm Tori. My pronouns are she/they. I love to read and write and use both of those hobbies to escape for a little while. My favorite book series are "The Folk of the Air" and "Caraval". I also love to listen to music, basically 24/7. A few of my favorites are Lana del Rey, She Wants Revenge, and Kinneret. I always keep up to date on the fashion trends and what's going on on the internet. I prefer cats over dogs and I think that chocolate is kind of overrated.