This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Name: Jessica (Jessi) Quila

Age: 19

Major: Business & Communications

Grad Year: 2016

Hometown: Oxnard, CA

1. What’s your favorite part of SF?

The (campus) quad, I love it when they play music and seeing different people and organizations perform and dance.

2. Where are you the most on campus?

Besides during the time of midterms when I spend lots of time in the library like everyone else, I’m mostly hanging out with friends by Cafe 101 or in the quad.

3. Who’s your celebrity crush?

Liam Hemsworth. He’s so handsome.

4. What would be your perfect date?

A guy who would pick me up from my house, take me out to dinner with a beautiful view and maybe go watch a movie after. Something either scary or funny.

5. Describe yourself in three words!

Friendly, outgoing, spontaneous.

Nena Farrell

San Francisco

Nena Farrell is a senior journalism student at SFSU who masters in copy editing, career writing and celeb articles. An avid tea drinker and religious studies minor, she hopes to take her numerous journalism internships and experiences as a newspaper copy editor and Campus Correspondent to move forward into the world of editing and public relations. She's a native Californian who's lived from Sonoma to San Francisco — with a few years in Hawaii to boot! Follow her on Instagram and Twitter at @thenenja, and check out her blog for more of her work at thenenja.com