Henri Blaauw- 2013

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Name: Henri Blaauw

Major: Creative Writing

Hometown: Pasadena, Calif. 

Relationship Status: Taken 

What are some of your favorite hobbies?

I always like to be active so you can find me running or playing basketball when I have time. I love to read and also play the drums. 

Do you have a job? 

Yes I do, I’m a crew member at the Trader Joes in Westlake. 

Where are your favorite places to shop?

Well the last place I shopped at was Urban Outfitters but Acrylick, Atlas, Advantis are my usual places. 

What’s something most people would be surprised to know about you? 

I dropped 80 pounds last year and I enjoy writing poetry.

If you were trapped on an island, what is the one thing you would want to have with you?

Most likely a knife…and some good bottles of wine.

Lightning Round

Favorite Sports Team? Dodgers, Lakers and Chargers

Favorite San Francisco hangout? Golden Gate Park

Favorite music genre? Old School Hip-Hip or R&B 

Favorite book? Catcher in the Rye

Jordan Hunter

San Francisco

Jordan Hunter is a junior at San Francisco State University where she is majoring in Journalism and still deciding on her minor. Aside from being the new Campus Correspondent of Her Campus San Francisco, working at Bath and Body Works, and attempting to find time to sleep, she likes to laugh at her own jokes, drink an unhealthy amount of coffee, and pretend she is Carrie Bradshaw. A San Diego native, she also loves the outdoors and sunshine, which is unfortunate because of the San Francisco year-round fog. You can find out more about her and all her adventures on Twitter at @jo_mi_hu.