Four Ways To Look Festive and Cute for St. Patrick’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

St. Patrick’s Day is coming up soon, and wheher you are a planning a good old fashion St. Patrick’s Day bash complete with some Guniness, or if you just want to wear some green for the day so you don’t get pinched, here are four ways to be stylish and festive for St. Patrick’s Day 2016.

4) Pick up some Victoria’s Secret St. Patrick’s Day themed clothing and lingerie: This March, Victoria’s Secret has some adorable St. Patrick’s Day themed t-shirts and bras and panties. Check out these cute shamrock panties! You know that old saying, “kiss me I’m Irish?” Well now you can have that on your panties! 

3) St. Patty’s Day themed makeup: Try vibrant greeen or white eye shawdow or eyeliner for a fun and festive look! I would recommend these fun and sparkly shades of frenn from Mac eyeshadow. Shade of green also look great on people with green or hazel eyes, because it will bring out the vibrant and rich color of your eyes, and make them look brighter! 

2) Wear green clothing. This is something you can do all year round, however, if you want to celebrate St. Patty’s Day simply and just snuggle up and watch the Disney Channel Original movie, “The Luck of the Irish”, then pop on a pretty green blouse or sweatshirt like these items from Forever 21. 

1) Give yourself a St. Patrick’s Day themed manicure! There are so many cute and fun ideas out there for festive manicures, you just have to be willing to take some tine to do it, be patient, and realize you may make a mistake, but that’s what nail polish remover is for! 

Happy St. Patrick’s Day and may you get some good luck!

I'm a Sophomore at San Francisco State University majoring in Journalism. I went to San Marin High in Marin County, Novato, and was attracted to Journalism there too. I wrote for the school newspaper, 'The Pony Express' for two years and also enjoy reading, and shopping.
Jessica Romero

San Francisco

Hey Ladies! My Name is Jessica Romero (: I love the beach, the outdoors, sunsets and clothes! ♥ My intended major is ADM and minor in Journalism. Follow your dreams and empower others to pursue theirs!