This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

With every new semester in a sorority, comes a new season of crafting. Every Big out there spends a tremendous amount of time crafting and planning on the perfect gifts to surprise her Little at Big and Little Reveal.

If you plan on picking up a Little and feel lost on what to make for her, here are 10 canvas ideas from Pinterest to help you out.

1. If your Little loves coffee

If your Little loves coffee, then this canvas is perfect for you. Not only is it super easy to make and can be customizable to her favorite type of coffee, but it’s super cute.

2. If your Little loves shoes

What better way to represent the perfect Big/Little pair than with this canvas?

3. If your Little loves Kate Spade

If your Little lives by the catchy phrases that Kate Spade creates for her designer line, this canvas is one out of many examples you can use for her bright and fun personality.

4. If your Little loves puns

If your Little can’t stop making you laugh, then surprise her with a cute and clever pun that showcases your love for her.

5. If your Little loves nature

If she’s one with nature, then make a canvas to represent her favorite nature print.

6. If your Little loves space

Maybe it was written in the stars, but you and your Little are meant to be.

7. If your Little loves make-up

If your Little is an upcoming make-up guru or just loves to wear make-up in general, take a couple of tips from this canvas.

8. If your Little loves adventures

If she’s wild, loves adventures, and wants to explore, then this canvas is just the perfect amount of inspiration to give.

9. If your Little loves TV Shows

Maybe she’s the Queen of Netflix and what better way to show off her favorite TV shows than on a sorority canvas? Pinterest also has other canvases ready to go for other TV shows/movies, such as Grey’s Anatomy, Mean Girls and more! 

10. If your Little loves Disney

There is no denying that like your Little, Disney is the perfect way to add a touch of magic to your life. Create a canvas based off of her favorite Disney film or character.

Happy crafting!