burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Who Wore What?!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

The weather in San Diego this week was fantastic (duh) and with that comes some serious style. Not only were the females killing it with incredible fashion taste, but so were the dudes! Enjoy!

Audrey looks amazing in an amazing black and white patterned skirt, the perfect black 3/4 length top, and a simple but cute pair of patent leather nude flats. Lookin’ good girl!

Hello ladies! Chris Novak looks casual but excellent in a pair of corduroy shorts, a nice button up flannel, and some fresh kicks. Well done sir! 

Super trendy Allison Pluschkell looks real good in a pair of dark wash jeans, comfortable and fun black sandals, and an awesome tie dye-like top. Studious and stylish, oh yeah!

Matt Cerf rocking the casual but fashion forward SoCal look. His striped shorts paired with a cool long sleeve shirt and insanely cool socks have awarded him a spot on the Her Campus Who Wore What, and for good reason! 

GIRL you look good! Diana Sciacca looking super cute in a purple-grey dress, floral kimono, and some killer booties. Keep it up chick!

Jamie Eddy

San Diego

Hi! My name is Jamie and I am a Junior at the University of San Diego. What makes me happy is being outdoors, spending time with family and friends, trying new and exciting activities, and most of all, traveling. I am a Communication Studies Major with the hope of pursuing a career within the fashion industry. I decided to join the Her Campus team because I want my voice to be heard. I believe there is an unbelievable amount of topics that need to be addressed and people that need to be recognized. I hope you enjoy! email: jamie.eddy@gmail.cominstagram: @jamieddyy