This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Salisbury chapter.

Name: Timothy Williams aka TJ

Major: Geography    

Classification: Senior

Hometown: Baltimore, MD

HC:  What has been your favorite thing about Salisbury?

TJ: Being a small division three school, Salisbury professors focus on teaching students rather than doing research. That has definitely helped me in my classes.

HC: In your opinion what do you think SU can change to provide a better learning experience.

TJ: Having more representation of different ethnic groups in the teaching staff. 

HC:  What have you learned about yourself or others throughout your college career?

TJ: I’ve learned that I have limits. I can’t always be the best at everything and I’ve accepted that since being at SU. When it comes to others, I learned that people never change.

HC: As a geography major what is your ideal career?

TJ: GIS (Geographic information analyst)

HC: Do you have any advice to offer underclassmen at SU?

TJ: Get involved in either student government or other organizations on campus and do it early. Not only to build your resume but to potentially make a lasting impact on the campus itself. Even positively changing one person can have a significant impact.

HC: How do you feel about graduating in the spring?

TJ: On one hand I’m ready to get out of here, but on the flip side I feel like I’m not ready because I don’t have a job lined up right after graduation. Everything is different after you graduate. I can’t just take a 5-minute walk to commons when I’m hungry I actually need to buy and make food for myself.  I’m not necessarily scared of the changes I just feel like I’m not ready.

HC: As a science major how do you balance your heavy work load and find time to do what you love?

TJ: Time management is the key. If you’re really passionate about something you will make time for it. I make studying a priority at times but always try to make time for music and my friends.

Anjelique Wilson is a senior at Salisbury University, majoring in Communication arts. She loves musical theater and hopes to obtain a career in the arts. You'll often catch her singing along to musicals and watching her favorite youtubers. She joined her campus to be involved with a platform that allows her to freely express herself