Calling All Introverts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Salisbury chapter.

First of all, if you do not check your school email, you need to start…………………………..

I know the flood of school emails throughout the day is very annoying, but there could be some beneficial information you could be missing.

I usually skim through to look for words that catch my eye like “free”, “food” or “free food.”

As I was looking through the 100 emails sent to me today, I came across one that I wanted to share with you guys.

Career Services is offering a workshop for introverts with anxiety of interviewing. The workshop is Tuesday, April 17 from 4 – 5:00 p.m. in the Career Services classroom room 133.

This workshop was literally made for me, because I hate hate hate interviews. I can practice what I plan to say all day in the mirror, and then when the time comes to actually say it in front of an employer, I forget everything. ( Did I mention the excessive sweating? ew).

The workshop is meant to equip you with the right tools to prepare for an interview as well as a few strategies to improve how you interview.

Do not overlook this workshop because you are an extrovert. This seminar can teach you some stuff that can make you stand out even more.

To register for this workshop by sending an email with your name, the name of the workshop and your student ID number to rcendicott@salisbury.edu or by this link.

I am a junior majoring in Human Communications, minoring in Market Management.
Nadia Williams is a senior studying Political Science, Communications and French at Salisbury University. She enjoys writing about policy, media and culture. She hopes to use journalism as a tool to empower others to play an active role in their communities.