Life > Experiences

4 Gifts to Get Someone that Won’t Break the Bank

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Being in college often means you’re scraping by on every dollar you can get, which makes getting gifts for the people you appreciate difficult. Here are 4 gift ideas to celebrate the people you love in your life without breaking the bank. 

1. Geeky Gear.

If there’s a tv show, video game, or film franchise your special someone is passionate about, get them a geek themed gift. Whether it’s a t-shirt or Funko-pop, you’ll brighten this person’s day with their favorite thing!

2. A book. 

If you know someone who’s a book worm, stop by your local bookstore and pick up something on their wishlist!

3. Home decor.

Whether it’s a cute pillow or ceramic figurine, brighten up your friend’s living space with something that reminds them of you!

4. Self Care supplies. 

Perfumes, face masks, or a journal may be the perfect gift for a friend who loves self care!

A senior at Saint Mary's College in Notre Dame, IN studying Theatre, Film, and English. An avid lover of indie films, thrift stores, and color coding. Trying to do it all, sometimes succeeding.