22 Time Asher Proved To Be Your Favorite Character in How To Get Away With Murder

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Some choose the powerful Annalise and some choose the compassionate Wes… I choose Asher every time.

1. When he accurately described the feelings you have when you watch your friends’ SnapChat of the night you didn’t go out.

2. When he spoke the truth of what you are really thinking when talking to the overachiever in class

3. When he pulled out these exotic dance moves

4. When you’re feeling good about yourself and look in the mirror

5. When he pulled this ingenious pick up line

6. When he channeled our inner child after doing homework

7. When he gave this lovely insight into how most intimate partnership is perceived

8. When he pulled this charitable comeback

9. When he impressed us with his metaphorical perception of male anatomy 

10. When he gave us insight into how magic really works

11. When he accurately portrayed your reaction when you look at an exam you haven’t studied for

12. When he showed us his soft side

13. When he gave us a taste of his impeccable fiction writing skills

14. When he showed us what it is like on pay day

15. When he described our thoughts when we talk to people in relationships

16. When he reminded us we are never to old to be spies

17. When he moved us with this philosophical statement 

18. When he achieved this respectable title

19. When he showed how to causally get away with knowing information about someone you shouldn’t know

20. When he reminded us about the importance of friendly competition

21. When he described what you feel like when a hot guy is hitting on your friend and not you

22. When he confessed his need for fine cheeses

Don’t miss Asher on How To Get Away With Murder Thursdays on ABC! 

GIFs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

Molly Briody

Saint Mary's

Molly is a junior at Saint Mary's College in Notre Dame, Indiana. Molly is majoring in psychology and minoring in social work. Ireland is her second home and loves anything to do with being on a lake, Chicago, listening to country music, and above all hanging out with her Belles! 
Therese Burke

Saint Mary's