Life > Experiences

Your Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Okay before we get started I know that Halloween is around the corner and it may seem like I am getting ahead of myself, but the holidays will be here before we know it! This is the time of year when I put half of my biweekly paycheck aside and I am extremely mindful of what I am spending, that way when the holidays come around I have a few more bucks to spare on the people I love. 

If you don’t know what to get for the people you love, there are so many great options that you can get that they will use everyday! Think outside the box! Let’s start brainstorming. 

1. The Stanley Cup 

I know that you have seen everyone around your university with one of these. They come in many different colors and you can get them on-line or in person. Amazon,Target, or even Dicks Sporting Goods has a variety of Stanley Cups. They make drinking water so easy and they even fit in your car cup holder! 

1. Lululemon Belt Bag

This is one of my staple bags! I use it for things like going to the mall and especially when I go for walks. They come in a variety of different colors and materials. The bag actually holds a lot of things as well. I can fit my phone, my keys, a lipgloss, and a small wallet in it at once! So convenient. 

1. Self-Care Basket

This is a great gift and you can even make a theme to it; for example a holiday theme or colored theme! You can include a journal, pens, a blanket, candles, face masks, books, snacks and so much more. It is always so relaxing to just curl up on the couch with a fuzzy blanket, a candle lit, and a nice book. This basket will allow the people you love to relax and take some time to themselves. 

1. Gift Cards

You can never go wrong with this one! If you know what the person’s favorite store is, then you will have no problem picking out a gift card for them! There are gift cards for a variety of things; stores, coffee shops, restaurants, almost anything you can think of!  

1. An Experience 

For the people who are hard to shop for, how about you think of something that they would enjoy doing! Getting tickets to a concert, museum, or travel spot can be a great way to spend time with that person and give them a gift at the same time!

Mia Redick

Sacred Heart '24

Hi everyone, my name is Mia and I am Psychology major with a criminal justice minor! For my future career, I hope to be a school psychologist! I am a part of the dance ensemble, delight ministries, and I am the Vice President Operations for the sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta. I love to hanging out with friends and family, going to the gym, and reading!