freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

‘Tis the season of giving, so don’t hesitate to give a gift to that special person. Whether you’re in a relationship or just “talking,” giving is always a nice gesture during the holiday season.

GIRLS, not sure what to get him this year? We’ve got you covered:

1. It’s key to know your guy’s favorite sports team.  Anything related to his team is totally fair game. Buy him sports merchandise or, if you are really into him, spoil him with game tickets! You’ll be sure to win best girlfriend award.

2. Clothing is always an option plus it’s just another excuse for us to go shopping!  The upside to buying your man clothes is that you get to style him in whatever you like.

3. Some other options to keep in mind are cologne, watches, and electronics. These always make great gifts!

Your gift this year will have your SO jumping up and down

GUYS, let’s face it– girls are so so easy to shop for. We like anything from make-up, to clothes, to concert tickets!

1. It’s always a good idea to turn your gift into an awesome date night! Get your girl cool concert tickets and have a night on the town! (Cough cough Taylor Swift tickets).

2. Guys, if you know your girl’s sense of style, and I mean really know it –not just think you know it– then don’t be afraid to spoil her with clothes or shoes from her favorite store!

3. JEWELRY! Duh, any girl loves jewelry. But guys, just a tip: STAY AWAY from the super cheesy heart necklaces and lockets! Stay simple and she is guaranteed to love it!

Overall, try not to stress about what to get for your special someone. If your SO really likes you, then whatever you get them is sure to make them smile! 

Isn’t it evenryones?!

ADDITIONAL TIP: Shopping online is the bomb and leaves you with no excuse to avoid shopping this season :) 

Colleen O'Melia

Sacred Heart

Colleen O'Melia is a senior at Sacred Heart University. She is an English major with a concentration in Writing. Aside from being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Sacred Heart, she is President of Sacred Heart's Education Club, volunteers at a local schools, and mentors young students.