Top 3 Spots to Take Pictures on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.
  1. Parking Garage

You can never go wrong taking pictures in a parking garage! This adds a modern look to your feed and is perfect for showing off a new look, especially street styles! This is also a cool way to feature your car in a photo! Any level of the garage will work; however, I prefer the rooftop to get the best lighting, especially during golden hour. 

1. Upper Quad 

The upper quad at Sacred Heart is gorgeous and has many photo opportunities. The steps are the perfect spot to get a photo of you sitting or a group photo with your friends! The bridge connecting Frassati and Wiesel is the perfect backdrop for your photo! Additionally, the pioneer village is perfect for getting aesthetic photos of you studying or hanging out with friends. Some ideas are at the tables outside of Thea’s Abbey, on the lounge chairs, or on a blanket on the grass! I personally love studying here with my friends when it is warm out!

1. At the chapel 

This is definitely the most common place to take pictures on campus; however, you can never go wrong here! The chapel’s gorgeous neutral backdrop makes for the perfect photo, especially when the sun is out! When getting photos before a formal, date night, or semi-formal event, this is the perfect spot to show off a fancier look, such as a dress and heels! This is also a great spot to take business casual photos, as the neutral background elevates the picture. 

Hi! My name is Briella and I major in psychology and minor in Criminal Justice. I love lifting weights at the gym, shopping with my friends, and spending time with my family. In addition to HerCampus, I am apart of Kappa Alpha Theta, Women in Business, Psychology Club, and Fashion Club.