This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Year: Senior

Hometown: Danbury, CT

Major: Accounting/Business Administration

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

What organizations/clubs are you involved in on campus?

I’m involved in Greek Life and the Student Ambassador Program. I have also decided to join Habitat for Humanity this year for the first time!

Why did you decide to join these clubs/organizations and get involved on campus?

I decided to join Greek Life my freshman year to meet new people and to get involved in the SHU community. Shortly after joining, one of my sorority sisters introduced me to the Student Ambassador Program, which I have been involved with since the end of my freshman year. This year, senior year, I decided to join a new organization, Habitat for Humanity, that many of my friends have been involved with and had great experiences. All three of the organizations give me the opportunity to meet new and great people that enhance my SHU experience.

What are some fun facts about you that not a lot of people know?

I would love to take some time in the next few years to travel and see the world in a way that I have never been able to see it before. It’s important to me that I take the time to do that before life becomes too hectic to be able to find the time.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

I don’t usually have much spare time, but when I do have any I spend it with my friends or my family. I’m a huge fan of shopping, and when I’m at school I like to spend my downtime in downtown Fairfield and in Westport.

What has been your most memorable experience here at SHU?

I’ve had a lot of memorable experiences at SHU but the most memorable would be the times I have spent with my sorority sisters and with Greek Life. One moment that stands out above the rest is last year when my chapter won Greek Week and Greek Olympics. It was a really exciting day and our chapter felt closer than ever.

Nicole, third from the right, with some of her sorority sisters. 

Where do you see yourself five years from now?

Ideally, I would love to be working in the accounting field, but maybe I will be spending some time working in a different state or traveling often instead. I would like to take full advantage of my twenties and of all the opportunities that come my way!

Casey Levesque

Sacred Heart

Hey! I'm Casey and I'm a senior at Sacred Heart University :)
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.