This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Nails need a little bit of shaping? Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place. Here are 5 trendy nail styles that are sure to have your hands looking fantastic all season. 

1. Flowers

Flowers? Springtime? I know, so cliche, but it’s a classic! Spice things up by switching up the color or adding some gems! 

1c80aca0 b524 4424 bd57 8e37d623eaab

1. Squiggly Stripes

Your nail tech might have a heart attack looking at the inspo for this design but it’s all the rage lately. Save her some struggles and opt for a simple look with a clear base and a single color for the stripes. The overall effect will be clean and gorgeous! 

8e6f8cba 7e2e 4733 a983 fc4fff3e75f7

1. Fruits

Nothing screams spring more than fruit! And you can take the designs in so many different directions. Whether you opt for strawberries, blueberries, cherries, or something as funky as dragonfruit, these nails are sure to wow.

ef638ebc 71bf 483e af43 623698ecb9b9

1. Colored French Tips 

French tips have been trending for a while now – I personally think it’s being brought back by the clean girl aesthetic. If you love the simple-ness but want to add your own personal flare go for a fun color like pink or blue!

1. Greenery

April showers bring May flowers, or however that saying goes. If you want to go totally creative with your nails this spring try a greenery inspired set, like these totally adorable mushroom nails.

9a613ab1 7661 49be bbc2 9766b5615eec

Erin Dunn

Sacred Heart '25

Hi guys! I'm Erin Dunn from South Windsor, Connecticut and I'm a Communications major at Sacred Heart University. I love baking and using writing to express myself and I'm so excited to be apart of Her Campus!