This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

A girl’s purse is her partner in crime and holds the secrets to her daily success. By packing the correct essentials you can keep yourself prepared for life’s ups and downs with ease! I am personally a huge fan of the Longchamp bags, as they can hold my zillions of receipts in addition to all my daily must-haves. Keep scrolling to check out what I keep in my bag!

1.  iPhone: My number one, can’t live without it, accessory. Tackles GPS services, music, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat all in one – holy lifesaver!

2.  Band-aids: On-the-go must have for life’s bumps and bruises. After a long night out in heels your feet will thank you!

3.  Spray: I’m obsessed with these colorful sprays from Victoria’s Secret! With cute names like, “Love Spell,” and, “Amber Romance,” they can make anyone’s day a little sweeter.

4.  Touch-up: Makeup can fade and run while you go about your day – stay prepared with the essentials: nude lipgloss, a cover-up stick, mascara, and a nail file.

5.  Sunnies: I always have a pair on my head to protect my eyes from the sun’s rays. Loving the clubmasters right now!

6.  Headphones: A little music can make any day better – make sure to bring along headphones for long commutes or waiting times.

7.  Hair accessories: Fly away fixers (bobby pins, sparkly hair ties, clips) come in clutch when your hair needs a little help.

8.  Wallet: This neon wallet is super easy to find, since my bag usually seems to become a black hole.

9.  Keys: A floral lanyard and colorful key covers keep my keys organized and easy to find.

10.  Gum: Fresh breath is a must! Trident white brightens and freshens as an added bonus.

11.  Notepad and Pencil: As a super forgetful person, jotting down reminders in this little notepad is helpful! 

12.  EOS: This little chapstick ball comes in every color and is conveniently small to fit in any bag.

Helene Mayne

Sacred Heart

Helene Mayne is a sophomore graphic design and fashion marketing student at Sacred Heart University. She aspires to be a stylist or creative director at a magazine. She participates in Best Buddies, Art Club, and Community Council. She enjoys reading, painting, and sushi.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.