nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

8 Ways to Prepare for the End of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Here are some tips to stay motivated and prepared for the end of the semester!

1) Make sure you look at your planner every day.

Don’t just look at what you need done for the next day. Take a look at everything you need to do for that week and the next. This will help you keep in mind what you have coming up.

2) Start your work in advance.

It is very common to slack off toward the end of the semester. Before you take time to relax, make sure you get at least one thing off your to-do list.

3) Make a plan on how to work around stress.

Take notice of what stressed you out throughout the semester and create a plan on how to avoid letting that get to you again.

4) Take a look at your grades.

Keep an eye on your grades and keep that in mind while doing your work. It will help you decide on the amount of effort to put into your work.

5) Ask questions!

Ask your professors about the material they are teaching. They are there to help you so take advantage of that.

6) Create a study group.

Talk with the people that sit around you and create a study group. They may understand things that you don’t. Start having study sessions ASAP.

7) Do extra credit and attend reviews sessions.

Whenever a professor gives the opportunity to do extra credit, try to squeeze it in so that you have some additonal points to fall back on when you need them.

8) Stick to your plan.

Don’t slack and make sure you stick to your plan. It’s one of the most important steps.

Hope these steps are useful to you! Keep pushing it!

Krista Costanza

Sacred Heart '20

Sacred Heart University 20' Public Relations and Advertising Fashion Merchandising and Marketing
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.